Netskope CASB Review

Simple and straightforward interface, helpful technical support

What is our primary use case?

I do not have a great deal of experience with this product, although we are using it for cloud security. Since everybody is adopting cloud technologies such as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, they want to ensure that their data is secure. This product can be used to help people access our cloud applications securely, control users, and manage data movement over the cloud with respect to our data classification policies.

We have conducted a PoC but have not used it in our production environment.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution helps put into place governance of the cloud in terms of usage.

What is most valuable?

The feature that I like best is the GUI. The user interface is simple and straightforward to use.

What needs improvement?

Setting up policies is something that we having been doing, and if the vendor were to provide example use cases that included different implementation options then it would be very useful for us.

They should include a playbook that includes how to create multiple run loops, which would allow us to implement some level of automation.

We have been using Netskope CASB for almost a year.

It is scalable in terms of it being cloud-based. Scaling to the number of users you require is a matter of licensing. We have seven users in the organization.

The technical support is pretty good. We have had a few incidents and they supports us well.

We did not use a similar solution prior to NetSlope. However, as part of our evaluation process, we have used several products from different vendors.

Installing NetSkope involves setting up an agent on the user's machine.

McAfee has better options for scalability.

What other advice do I have?

In summary, this is a good product, we have not found any problems, and I recommend it.

More Netskope CASB reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Zscaler SASE
Find out what your peers are saying about Netskope, McAfee, Microsoft and others in Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.