NGA ResourceLink Review

​Creates Accountability For Data Entered Into The System By Employees And Managers

What is most valuable?

MyView, as this allows our employee population access to the self-service facility.

How has it helped my organization?

Employees and managers are now accountable for data which is entered into the system. We have also automated a number of processes which adds efficiency to the business.

What needs improvement?

Their product is not overly intuitive when setting up new processes, but MyView is very easy to use.

You need to know a bit about the system before setting up new processes as there are not too many user guides available on the NGA extranet. There is a chat facility available, but it depends on to whom you speak. Some of the NGA team are more knowledgeable than others. It does take some time to familiarise yourself with ResourceLink, but once you understand the logic, it does make sense.

Just over two years. My company has used it for almost four years.

We are hosted, and at times, the system is unavailable but these occasions are rare.

An eight out of 10. There has been a big improvement over the last two years.

When I joined the company, they were already using ResourceLink.

I was not involved in the initial setup.

Not available.

Not available.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend ResourceLink and it is a highly customisable solution to any organisation, but they would need to employ a System Analyst to fully implement the system due to the size and complexities.