NTT Cloud Review

Good stability and scalability with excellent additional services

What is our primary use case?

We are deploying services for enterprises and mobile operators like SMSE, MMSE, voicemail, etc.

What is most valuable?

The features that are on offer are pretty standard.

The pricing and services that surround the solution are great. For example, if we need to find a partner in a country where they do not have a cloud, they will help us find that partner. Solutions such as Amazon and Oracle do not offer this level of service.

The solution has quite good documentation.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to provide a bigger portfolio of services. They had more options in the past. For example, they used to have some container services that they no longer have.

The solution could use more advanced monitoring.

I've been using the solution for six or seven years.

The solution is quite stable. We did not have any unplanned outages in the whole time we have been using it.

The solution has the capability to scale. If a company needs to expand it out, they can do so.

We're often in touch with technical support. We have a direct account manager and we have weekly calls with them. There's constant contact. We have quite a good relationship with the team. I have also been in touch with their R&D department who have been developing some services according to our specific needs.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. The company offers very good documentation as well, so it helps make the setup easy.

I handled the implementation myself.

What other advice do I have?

I'd recommend the solution, however, everything depends on the services companies happen to be looking for. There are things which NTT doesn't offer but Oracle or Azure do. Everything is dependent on the company's requirements.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

Other