Nutanix Acropolis Review

Easy to to use and has a quick and straightforward setup

What is our primary use case?

I use it for electronic VPN management and HR applications.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are its ease of use and its good performance.

What needs improvement?

The product could be improved with more security. The product needs a bit more experience in the market. I think you don't have the possibility to add other hardware. It could be improved with the ability to add and extend.

I have been using Nutanix since June 2017.

Stability, in my opinion, is very good.

Scalability from my impression of the solution is that it's very good. We have 300 users.

My experience with customer support has been good. They're quick in response and offer quality help.

Previously, we used VMware. But it's a completely different solution with a different platform.

The initial setup was straightforward. It wasn't complex; it was easy to setup. Deployment took about 2 to 3 hours maximum. We require five people for deployment and maintenance.

When it came time to implement, we have our own service provider, so we went with them.

What other advice do I have?

The advice I would give would be to ensure you choose the right configuration.

I like the product very much. I would say use it as a solution. I would rate this solution 8 out of 10.