Nutanix Acropolis Review

Scalability is perfect and configuration is easy and flexible

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for virtualization.

How has it helped my organization?

Now that we have virtualization, with its simple configuration and installation, I can run the different platforms on it.

What is most valuable?

The configuration is easy and it's flexible.

What needs improvement?

In terms of the IT different categories, I would like for the governing sections to be able to use it in the IT department. If they can have something like a one view management portal or software similar to VMware that would be an added value.

I've been using the solution for one year.

The solution is about 70% stable. I haven't had any major problems with it.

Scalability is perfect.

I would rate technical support a 7 out of 10. They're fine. There aren't many resources for that here in Saudi Arabia. We need more resources.

We previously used VMware and we switched to Nutanix because sometimes it's cheaper for the environment, the company, and also for the customer.

I'd say the initial setup falls somewhere in the middle. It's not that complex, but it's not easier than the others, for example. Deployment took a couple of hours.

We have our own consultants that helped with the implementation.

What other advice do I have?

It's easy for your IT department, manager, or director. The simplicity of it is good. I would rate this solution at 8.5 out of 10. I would rate it a 10 if support was increased in Saudi Arabia and the pricing was more competitive.