OmniAccess WLAN Review
It's totally managed by Software defined on-premises Controller and this controller is easy very to handle.

What is most valuable?

OmniAccess Stellar AP1230 Series is better than CISCO highest model Aironet 3800i AP in terms of quality, user capacity, coverage, performance and price. Moreover, there's no Hardware Controller, it's totally managed by a software defined on-premises Controller which is easy very to handle.

How has it helped my organization?

Owner is highly satisfied based on OmniAccess WLAN and they are getting more performance than expected.

What needs improvement?

OmniVista 2500 managed Software defined Controller with OmniAccess Stellar AP1230 Series AP cost is very cheap compared to Cisco HW Controller or Cloud Controller or Virtual controller with Aironet 3800i AP. Besides, OmniVista 2500 manageability and AP performance is wonderful.

Six months.

No. Very simple configuration that anyone can configure who doesn't have wireless experience.

No. stable firmware.

OmniAccess WLAN's main advantage is its scalability which is better than CISCO.

Wonderful response and 24/7 service makes you happy.

10 out of 10.

We used CISCO AP but client was not happy with the number of client connections per AP. OmniAccess WLAN Stellar AP1230 Support for up to 768 associated clients per AP. Up to 512 APs when managed by OmniVista 2500 managed but no limit on the number of AP groups.

Simple, straightforward and easy to understand.

An in-house, as this configuration is very simple.

200% profit within three years full warranty.

Earlier I wouldn't give a reference to another vendor except CISCO. Now I would prefer OmniAccess WLAN Stellar AP1230.

SEE AP1230: http://enterprise.alcatel-luce...

SEE Aironet 3800i AP: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/ass...

Compare: a) performance b) capacity c) coverage d) controller cost e) number of users/clients per AP f) location tracking g) QoS h) security I) quality j) VoLAN.

What other advice do I have?

Thanks.