Oracle Autonomous Mobile Cloud Enterprise Review

The hybrid framework and drag/drop features are most valuable. Performance and size of the applications produced can be improved.

What is most valuable?

The hybrid framework and drag/drop features are the most valuable. With these features, it can eliminate some specific skills for specific platforms. For UI components, it's amazing enough to make it user-friendly.

How has it helped my organization?

With the drag/drop, task flow, easy installation and others features, Oracle MAF can help the organization to make the mobile solution easy and quick.

What needs improvement?

Performance and size of the applications produced can be improved.

I only joined the development of Oracle MAF around a month ago, but I have researched mobile application frameworks for around three months.

There were no issues with the scalability.

I cannot rate technical support; but when finding a problem and searching in the community, the response was not great.

The initial setup is easy. Oracle provides documentation and a tutorial that also can be found on Youtube.

It would be better to make the pricing and licensing more suitable (cheaper) for small businesses.

We chose two solutions to for creating mobile applications, Oracle MAF and React Native. Due to the issue in performance, Oracle MAF was used as a second solution with React Native as the main one.

What other advice do I have?

This product is not recommended for a small business. Oracle MAF is suitable for a large company that has an integrated system with other Oracle products. Please take into consideration the performance, price, and size of the application of this product. You need to check if it fits with your business needs.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer:
More Oracle Autonomous Mobile Cloud Enterprise reviews from users