Oracle Dyn Web Application Security Review

Very secure with an easy initial setup and pretty stable

What is our primary use case?

We get a benefit from securing the data and also monitoring changes such as what is going on within the database. If something or somebody is changing items or hacking or something of that nature, we have visibility on the event. Therefore, we primarily use the solution for security purposes.

How has it helped my organization?

Oracle security is excellent for our banking organizations in terms of the security offered.

What is most valuable?

The data vault and firewall are the solution's most valuable aspects. They are excellent protection devices for us.

The interface is okay.

The initial setup is pretty easy.

The stability is excellent ad a great selling point.

What needs improvement?

Technical support could be improved overall.

The solution should have a Data Mask for the next release. It would be helpful for banking institutions as they would be able to hide the server number of the ATM machine in the CPU.

We've been using the solution for two years.

The stability of the solution is excellent. It's one of its selling points. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash. It's reliable for our organization.

We use this solution for banks, and typically each bank has approximately ten processors. A processor might handle 50 users.

We may increase the solution's usage in the future.

We offer technical support for Oracle products ourselves as part of our business model. We deal with all Oracle products and support them for our clients.

We didn't previously use a different solution. We're Oracle partners and specifically sell Oracle solutions to our clients.

We did not find the initial setup to be complex. It was pretty straightforward.

We didn't evaluate other options. We deal strictly with Oracle.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution.

We sell this solution for financial systems. We're Oracle partners and service providers. We'll present this solution to our clients and give them a benefit analysis of the product so they can see the reasons why they need the solution or why it might help them.

I'd rate this solution nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Akamai, Imperva and others in Web Application Firewall (WAF). Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.