Oracle VM VirtualBox Review

Free, Amazing and Powerful, Cross-platform Virtualization Software

Valuable Features:

1. It is a free software 2. Performance is at a very good level 3. If there is a problem it can be fixed easily because it has a good community website.

Room for Improvement:

If the user faces a problem he has to read a large amount of docs to fix them.

Other Advice:

Oracle VM Virtual box is a very good tool for me. The main reason is that it is a free product. Also, if I face a problem, I can fix it because the community website provides very good support. You do not need to have a high level of skills to work with it. As a student and a programmer, I have to use it with different operating systems. I have to check my codes in several operating systems. For that, Oracle VM is a very useful tool. On my laptop, I am running Ubuntu on OracleVM.
More Oracle VM VirtualBox reviews from users
...who compared it with VMware vSphere
2 Comments

author avatarit_user3876 (Database Manager at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees)

Oracle VM is open source and free to use. But if you want support, you need to pay. Only supported customers recieve patches and updates.

author avatarit_user516753 (User)

Virtual Box is a free and great product to create a OS and use it. Wonderful features compared to VMWARE.