Panda Security Adaptive Defense Review

Good protection, stability, and support

What is most valuable?

The protection from malware is the most important feature. It has some endpoint information about the vehicle of the virus, malware, etc. It is also stable and easy to install, and they also provide good technical support.

What needs improvement?

It needs some improvements in the DNS security feature. Currently, it does not have full DNS security. It only has semi-DNS security, which can be improved. It is an important feature for us, and it would be really good if they can improve the DNS security feature.

Our group has some plans to change to Cisco AMP, which has features such as DNS, Umbrella. We are trying to learn about Cisco AMP and compare it with Panda.

I have been using this solution for around three years. We are using its latest version.

It has been stable until now.

It is scalable.

They provide good technical support. They are able to resolve our issues.

It is easier than other endpoint protection solutions. The installation takes around 5 to 10 minutes, but we need to wait for a bit to connect to the cloud. It takes more than a day to set it up for a new company because it involves setting up security and policies.

I implemented it in my current company. I had also implemented it in my previous company.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution for endpoint protection for other companies. We didn't have any major security issues.

I would rate Panda Security Adaptive Defense a nine out of ten.

More Panda Security Adaptive Defense reviews from users
...who compared it with Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about Panda Security Adaptive Defense. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.