pCloudy Review

Very good on the UI level and reasonably priced

What is our primary use case?

We are customers of pCloudy.

What is most valuable?

We only use cloud devices and pCloudy is cheaper compared to Amazon and other tools. The product is also very good on the UI level where they can see the logs. They can discover any problem at the app level, so that the development team can fix that.

What needs improvement?

The connectivity is always a challenge. We have to maintain a certain bandwidth at our end to connect the tool and that can be a problem. If we're not able to connect to the device we need to contact support and that is time consuming and frustrating.

I've been using this solution for one year.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable.

Technical support is quite good.

The initial setup is straightforward. We just access the device and we have a two-way security system. After the installation, we have to map the device with our app. We have a support team available at all times.

What other advice do I have?

It's important to decide if this tool is suitable for your needs and that depends on your product and how you use it. Amazon has the older versions, the Android and iOS version, whereas pCloudy has the latest version.

I rate this solution an eight out of 10.

Private Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about pCloudy, HeadSpin, Amazon and others in Mobile App Testing Tools. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.