PGi GlobalMeet Review

The reports allow me to access when someone called in and how long they stayed on the call, but I would like to see the reports available right after my call, instead of 24 hours later.

Valuable Features

I love the Outlook toolbar that GlobalMeet has incorporated. I use it to create announcements for web meetings, and to start my audio and/or web meetings. With just a few clicks, you can get your meeting underway... have the program call you (no need to remember phone numbers and passcodes)... and can see those attending your call. You can also control noise by muting callers, and even record the call for later usage.

Improvements to My Organization

I also download the reports after my calls so that I can track who has attended the calls. The reports allow me to access when someone called in and how long they stayed on the call. This way I also know if someone logged on, provided their name, then hung up. So to sum it up, I'd say it's given us beneficial information regarding who's on the call and for how long.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see the reports available right after my call, instead of 24 hours later. There is the ability to download the recordings real quick, but not the attendance reports.

Use of Solution

Since 2013.

10 out of 10! Always there when I have a question and quick to resolve my issues.

10 out of 10