PGi GlobalMeet Review

We've found the ability to pre-load PPTs and to promote presenters or mute all to be valuable features.

What is most valuable?

Global Meet allows us to conduct planning meetings, share screens, record recording issues with recordings not recording or being saved for 30 days.

Valuable Features:

• The ability to pre-load PPTs.
  • The ability to promote presenters or mute all.
  • The ability to upload files and easily share presentations.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us to meet with key leaders across the nation and gather their input on important decisions. It allows us to plan and for all to be heard and contribute.

What needs improvement?

Recordings-the recording features malfunctions and it only allows you to store recordings for 30 days without an extra fee.

5 years

Nope. We did not fully know what we were buying re: the recording limitations--didn't ask the right questions, I guess.

No, we did not encounter any issues with stability.

No, we did not encounter any issues with scalability.

Excellent. PGI is always improving and responsive to their customer's needs! On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

Excellent. PGI is always improving and responsive to their customer's needs!I On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

Yes, Adobe Connect. We switched from it because PGI's Global Meet was less expensive.

Yes, the initial setup was straightforward. I don't think that we had a single issue. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

We implemented through an in-house team of likely users of the product. We did not use a vendor so I cannot rate their expertise.

That is very hard to quantify. I am sorry, but I don't know how to accurately address this. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

The pricing and licensing are fair and simple to process. I highly recommend. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

No. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

What other advice do I have?

Nope. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.