PGi GlobalMeet Review

We've found the ability to pre-load PPTs and to promote presenters or mute all to be valuable features.

Valuable Features

Global Meet allows us to conduct planning meetings, share screens, record recording issues with recordings not recording or being saved for 30 days.

Valuable Features:

• The ability to pre-load PPTs.
  • The ability to promote presenters or mute all.
  • The ability to upload files and easily share presentations.

Improvements to My Organization

It allows us to meet with key leaders across the nation and gather their input on important decisions. It allows us to plan and for all to be heard and contribute.

Room for Improvement

Recordings-the recording features malfunctions and it only allows you to store recordings for 30 days without an extra fee.

Use of Solution

5 years

Nope. We did not fully know what we were buying re: the recording limitations--didn't ask the right questions, I guess.

No, we did not encounter any issues with stability.

No, we did not encounter any issues with scalability.

Excellent. PGI is always improving and responsive to their customer's needs! On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

Excellent. PGI is always improving and responsive to their customer's needs!I On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

Yes, Adobe Connect. We switched from it because PGI's Global Meet was less expensive.

Yes, the initial setup was straightforward. I don't think that we had a single issue. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

Implementation Team

We implemented through an in-house team of likely users of the product. We did not use a vendor so I cannot rate their expertise.

ROI

That is very hard to quantify. I am sorry, but I don't know how to accurately address this. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The pricing and licensing are fair and simple to process. I highly recommend. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

Other Solutions Considered

No. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.

Other Advice

Nope. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.