Proofpoint Threat Response Review

Has reduced our manual efforts to remove emails from each user's inbox

What is our primary use case?

Our main use case is to automatically remove and pull the malicious, phishing and spam emails from each user's mailbox. We have also integrated this with Proofpoint TAP and PPS for more feeding.

How has it helped my organization?

It has reduced our manual efforts to remove emails from each user's inbox, and in this case, we do not have to ask our IT department or users to do so. We can simply do it without any team's involvement.

What is most valuable?

Auto-pulling the emails and phishing are the most valuable features, plus also we can randomly pull the emails based upon our own requirements.

What needs improvement?

If the reporting gets improved then it would be better, but the product is running amazing as it is.

The product is very stable, we haven't seen any issue within the last two years. It is 99.9% stable.

This product can be easily scaled up to any number, depending on the hardware resources.

So far we have connected to support twice in the last two years, which shows that this product is so stable that you don't even need support, because issues don't really happen. Overall, the support from the OEM is awesome, and they are always available to help you whenever you need it.

As of now, there is no other product available on the market that delivers the same functionality, so we haven't switched from any other product.

The setup is very easy, you only need to integrate it with LDAP, Exchange, Proofpoint PPS, and TAP if you have them.

It can be installed on VMware without any issue.

We have implemented and installed the solution with the help of the vendor. Their expertise is outstanding and they were super quick.

Our ROI is100%. Our entire management and decision makers are very impressed and happy with this product. The SOC team is very satisfied to have this product at their disposal.

It's quite easy to implement the solution. It takes only two to three days max, and we can run it on virtualization. It requires fewer resources.

The product cost is low. It's quite affordable to have it with this much functionality and it's easy to administrate.

The administration and management of the solution are very simple.

We did try to find a solution that can automatically pull the emails, but as of now, there is no such product in the market.

What other advice do I have?

As of now, the OEM is developing new features every quarter, so I don't see or feel anything new or better is required, other than some improvements in the reporting.