Pulse Policy Secure Review

Has documentation available and can integrate with other vendors, however it's not a straightforward setup

What is our primary use case?

I'm largely just overseeing and supervising the implementation phase. As an implementor, I don't work directly with the solution myself.

What is most valuable?

There is documentation available that can assist in understanding the product.

Integration with other vendors is possible.

What needs improvement?

The initial setup is a bit complex.

The documentation needs to be improved. There are a lot of details that are missed which makes it confusing.

The ability to handle SAML integration for authentication is also not that straightforward.

The ability to handle the server authentication documentation is poor.

The GUI needs to be a bit better. It could be updated. It needs to be better organized and more accessible.

The integration with other vendors needs to be improved upon.

I've been dealing with the solution for six or seven months.

The initial setup is a bit complex. It's not exactly straightforward.

The only issue we have so far is the heterogeneity between multiple vendors. In general, for a successful implementation, you need to compare the compatibility between multiple vendors involved in setting up the nine to five in general, not only Pulse Secure. A lot of projects failed due to similar situations and they were using the PFS, for example, from HP.

As implementors, we can deploy this solution for our clients.

What other advice do I have?

We're implementors.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a seven out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Pulse Secure, Aruba Networks, ForeScout and others in Network Access Control (NAC). Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.