QualysGuard Policy Compliance Review

Gives us very good compliance reports, helping tighten our infrastructure

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for hardening of the servers, according to the policies that we have as benchmarks here in the bank.

It has performed quite well, very well. We are satisfied with the product.

How has it helped my organization?

We have tightened our infrastructure using the solution and it's a safer environment from cyber crime and cyber attacks.

What is most valuable?

It gives us very good compliance reports with the standards that we are choosing. The reports are very comprehensive and they are very lucid about the configuration.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of any improvements, but I am interested in other modules, if there are any.

Quite good, in terms of availability and production of the reports.

Quite good.

We are not entirely satisfied with technical support but it's not bad. I would rate it about eight out of 10.

There are cases that were not solved in the past. Now we are using a different approach so we will probably handle the issue, but with a solution resulting from thinking out of the box, not a by-the-book solution.

This is our first such solution. We needed it because of the regulation that appeared a year ago.

It was very straightforward, very easy to set up.

What other advice do I have?

When selecting a vendor, the most important criterion is price, at least according to our management board.

It's quite a good solution. Do a proof of concept and see the benefits of the solution and then decide if it fits your budget.