RoboForm For Business Review

Helps me deal with a litany of access credentials, but the user interface is not well structured

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use for this solution is password management. We have so many websites, passwords, and user IDs that it is impossible to remember them all.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has helped us deal with the litany of access credentials, whether business or personal.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it stores all of your user IDs and passwords, and unlocks them with just one master password.

What needs improvement?

The user interface is in need of improvement. It is not organized well, and the structure used in LastPass is better.

Since 2005.

We are only using the personal version of this solution, and I have never looked at it from an enterprise perspective. As such, I don't really know much about the scalability.

We also use LastPass in my company.

The initial setup of this solution is simple. You can buy the license and create your profile with your master password, then just take it from there.

The personal version is approximately $20 USD per year. They do have an enterprise version, but I don't know what the pricing of that is.

What other advice do I have?

This is a useful tool for me, although the organization of the tools needs improvement.

My suggestion is to check out RoboForm, but also have a look at LastPass and the other options that are available.

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.