SAS Enterprise Miner Review

Compare performance of multiple models built using different algorithms

What is our primary use case?

The primary use was for predictive analytics and to create a forecasting model. I was also using it for reporting.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that you can use multiple algorithms for creating models and then you can compare the results between them.

What needs improvement?

The visualization of the models is not very attractive, so the graphics should be improved.

I would like to see the user interface improved a bit.

I have only been using SAS Enterprise Miner for a short time.

We have not had any major issues with stability.

I have not contacted technical support.

I have used different solutions for Visual Analytics, but they have been for personal use.

I would say that the initial setup was a bit complex and hard to understand in the beginning. Overall, it was not very easy and not very difficult.

The license is really expensive. This solution is for large corporations because not everybody can afford it. It is a little bit tricky because you have to buy a license for each and every component that you use. For example, we wanted to add a plugin and we needed to buy it, which makes this an expensive tool.

What other advice do I have?

We did not deploy this solution for our customer. Rather, we used Enterprise Miner to create a solution that was operationalized for production.

More SAS Enterprise Miner reviews from users