Softline eCommerce Solution Review

Straightforward to set up, simple to use, helpful support, and offers flexible payment options

What is our primary use case?

We have an internet shop and Softline is the solution that we use for selling products through our website. At this point, we only sell corporate business-to-business products. However, in the future, we are planning to add consumer products.

How has it helped my organization?

Using Softline has helped us to increase our e-commerce sales by approximately 20%. We started from scratch and our numbers are now quite positive.

What is most valuable?

The technology is very simple to use.

The number of ways that you can pay through the platform is flexible.

What needs improvement?

The work done by the legal team is an area that can be improved.

We first began working with the Softline eCommerce Solution about five years ago. We stopped using it for a time because our company was not working in the Russian market. However, about two years ago, we decided to open our own company and we have been using it since that time.

Softline is pretty stable and I haven't seen any issues at this point. I plan to continue using it in the future.

Scalability-wise, it is okay and I haven't seen any problems. I am the only person in the company who uses Softline. I also do the administration and maintenance.

At this point, I don't see my usage increasing.

We have been in contact with customer support and our experience with them has been okay. There have been no problems at all.

For example, when we want to change the prices of our products, we ask them for assistance and they always do it quickly.

I have not worked with other similar solutions.

The initial setup was not complex and it took approximately one month to deploy. I don't remember any problems with the process.

While the technology was straightforward, we had some issues with legal agreements that took more than three or four months to complete. This, however, had nothing to do with Softline.

I was responsible for setup and deployment, and I had some assistance from Softline. They also collaborated with Flat12, a company that supported our website. I had two or three calls with them.

This is the best offer that is available on the Russian Market, which is one of the reasons that we are not going to change our platform.

In terms of licensing, it was definitely the best price on the Russian market and everything is pretty simple.

Before choosing Softline, we did not compare it with other options from a technical perspective. I did compare pricing and found that Softline was the best.

What other advice do I have?

For anybody who is considering Softline, I would say that it is a solution where everything works and I don't have any problems with it. If I had problems then I wouldn't be working with it.

Overall, our goals are simple at this point and Softline works well for us. I can't say at this point that I can think of anything that needs to improve.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

**Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partner
More Softline eCommerce Solution reviews from users
...who compared it with Digital River Global Commerce
Learn what your peers think about Softline eCommerce Solution. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.