SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection Review

Has prevented any security breaches or crashes and has good stability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for a firewall and to build VPN services.

How has it helped my organization?

We have not had any breaches or problems since implementing this solution. It has served us well.

What is most valuable?

So far, the solution has been fine for us. We are using it as a firewall.

What needs improvement?

There isn't any module or feature that I would say is deficient or is lacking. For us, it's just fine. If anything at all, it would be some very minor updates that need to be done, but in terms of changes, nothing comes to mind.

I've been using the solution for four and a half years.

The stability of the solution is good. We haven't had any breaches or crashes. It's been very stable for us.

Technical support has been fine. The last couple of times we've needed them, our issues were handled in a timely manner. All the challenges we have had have been resolved.

The initial setup was very easy. It was very straightforward. It wasn't something that we had to struggle with. It wasn't something that we had to fall on SonicWall for support because the setup with both of the devices was straightforward enough.

The pricing is manageable. It's not expensive. We're a small business, and for our needs, it's fine.

What other advice do I have?

We only use SonicWall for our protection. We don't use any other solutions. For the past four and a half years, we haven't had any breaches or issues of any kind.

I would rate the solution eight out of ten.