Sophos Intercept X Review

Easy to configure, good threat detection capability, and the support is perfect

What is our primary use case?

This product is primarily used for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the threat detection capability.

This solution is easy to configure.

What needs improvement?

The endpoint detection and response (EDR) technology has room for improvement because the information that it gives us to resolve our problems is poor nowadays. It's not sufficient.

I would like to see remote desktop support. For example, if you have a problem with your device, maybe the support team can log in and help to fix the problem using a remote connection.

I have been using Sophos Intercept X for the past year and a half, and have just renewed my subscription for another year.

Stability-wise, Sophos Intercept X is good. I have not experienced any bugs or problems with it.

The scalability is very good. We have 130 users.

I would rate the technical support and ten out of ten. They are perfect.

The initial setup is easy.

I deployed this product myself and the process took about two months.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is looking into implementing this product is that it is easy to implement, quick to deploy, and has a lot of tools to detect malicious behavior. I can recommend it to others.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

Intercept X Advanced with EDR
More Sophos Intercept X reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Sophos Intercept X. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.