Sophos Intercept X Review

Good price and stability for firewall security but we had problems with using the software

What is our primary use case?

We develop software for brands and some enterprise companies. We need Sophos Intercept X to create hardware and software solutions.

We need to create research for a next-generation firewall security solution. We offer software and hardware solutions for banks, enterprises, and big companies.

How has it helped my organization?

We had some technical problems. Maybe in the new update of this solution, they could fix some technical bugs.

Sophos Intercept X has slow internal processes that could be better. Because of this, it hasn't improved our organization.

What is most valuable?

We most value the price and interface quality with Sophos Intercept X. We focus on solution quality.

What needs improvement?

This product has room for improvement in business areas for brand enterprises. Sophos Intercept X could improve in areas dealing with business, i.e. their internal processes.

I have been using this solution for six months.

For the stability of the solution, I had some problems with uptime.

Technical support could be of better quality.

The initial setup was complex. Our deployment took six months to one year. It took us around one year to fully set up Sophos and get it running to take action for work.

For the deployment, I set it up myself.

What other advice do I have?

Sophos needs to create a YouTube channel with educational material for technicians or engineers.

I would rate Sophos Intercept X at seven out of ten because of the technical problems that we have experienced.

1 Comment
author avatarVenugopal M M
User

Hi,

From Sophos has to provide training to their customers to handle Sophos devices along with certification so that cannot depend on the reseller or any implementation partner always.