Splunk Review

Collects data from many sources. Has search, analysis, and visualization capabilities.

What is most valuable?

• Collects data from any source
  • Powerful search, analysis, and visualization
  • Easy to build system on any platform
  • API and easily integrated search
  • Action script

How has it helped my organization?

We have over 7000 devices in our network infrastructure for monitoring, maintenance, and performance assessment.

We achieve this by collecting data and applying the analysis.

I have used this solution for one year.

We did not encounter any issues with scalability. Everything is normal with no bugs.

It’s easy to obtain support from Splunk for technical issues. We also have enough knowledge ourselves to apply fixes.

We used to deploy Elastic Stack. The search language of Splunk is easier and friendlier than Elastic Stack. It has helped me to search quickly and easily. Based on the results, it’s easy to visualize and add results to a previously built, personal dashboard.

Licensing is free. Pricing is based on usage.

We evaluated Elastic Stack and Sumo Logic.

What other advice do I have?

If you are an enterprise and you need the best service for critical business analysis, Splunk would be one of the best choices.

6.3.2
More Splunk reviews from users
...who compared it with LogRhythm NextGen SIEM
Learn what your peers think about Splunk. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.