Stackify Review

We were using New Relic, but it wasn't providing us the info we wanted and we couldn't afford having it on all prod servers. I would like Stackify to have better mobile support.

Valuable Features

We were using New Relic, but it wasn't providing us the info we wanted and it was so expensive that we couldn't afford having it on all prod servers. I've been using Stackify in a .net, Azure based webapp, the app is with high traffic subscription service, and solid services is essential.

Improvements to My Organization

In one case we were using Stackify to identify an issue that made the site slow occasionally, it was very hard to pin point the source of the problem. Once installed it was a very fast process and we identified the combination of issues that lead to this behavior. Having the log and error data as part of the detailed trace was a tremendous help. And seeing all the logs recorded when an exception was thrown is a cool little feature.

Room for Improvement

Better mobile support.

Use of Solution

1 year - APM+ and SmartELM

The installation was very easy and smooth, it was nice to have many default monitors already set-up as part of the install so we could see monitors immediately.

No issues. Solid tool.

No issues, we've been scaling our environment quite a lot and Stackify collected the info from all servers including the transient ones

Excellent! Professional and friendly (Actually gave me some tips about Azure that help me solve an issue that was completely unrelated to Stackify)

Excellent! Professional and friendly.

We switched from New Relic and Loggly as it provides us more info at a lower price.

Straightforward

Implementation Team

In-house

ROI

We've seen shortening of our time to resolution, and we've even identified some issues that we weren't aware of, but were affecting our apps performance

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Their pricing is simple and clear and is low enough that we can have it running on all servers at all times.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic, and Microsoft Insight.