Talend Data Fabric Review

Flexible deployment and has good manageability of not only developing workflows but also deploying, monitoring and managing

What is our primary use case?

This program is deployed in our organization on-premise and in the cloud and we use it for data integration and data quality purposes. We also use it to provide Business Intelligence analytics.

What is most valuable?

What I find most valuable about this solution, is the 900 connectors. Because it allows me to integrate any tool and any cloud system I need to integrate and they have a connector out of the box.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better integration with other tools because every tool waiting for approval in terms of leveraging machine learning takes a long time.

I have been using Talend Data Fabric for around five years now.

We've had no issues with the stability so far.

The scalability is very good because you can scale on multiple servers without having to pay extra licensing fees.

We've used the technical support team a few times and they were very helpful. So I'm really satisfied with the solution's customer service.

I've used a few other solutions in the past, but I switched to Talend Data Fabric due to its flexibility in the development and manageability of not only developing workflows but also deploying, monitoring and managing them.

If you choose to start small, the integration is really straightforward. The initial deployment took us around two months. We did everything ourselves and without the help of an integrator.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to 10, I rate this program a nine, because there is always room for improvement. Additional features that I would like to see included in the next release of Talend Data Fabric is having more machine learning capabilities inside the product.

More Talend Data Fabric reviews from users