Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View Review

A stable security solution with a useful visibility feature

What is our primary use case?

We use it to scan all of our servers and network devices on a monthly basis. Then based on the outcome, we do the patching depending on high availability, and so on.

What is most valuable?

Through porting, we can see how the improvement is happening over a period of time. We can see the overall scenario from the last year, where were we were and where we currently stand.

What needs improvement?

One area which is missing is cloud security because there are a lot of configurations. Rapid7 has a product called a DV cloud. I would like to have a similar kind of solution and feature.

I have been using Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View for about one year.

It's been pretty stable ever since we implemented it. It is working fine.

It's a scalable solution. We started with 500, and now we added 250 more. Multiple people don't use scanning because the scanning is done by a small team of around two or three people. However, multiple people use the report.

The initial setup was easy.

We used an integrator.

Pricing-wise, it's fine. It's not an expensive product. That's not an issue.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to potential users.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View a nine.

Private Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about Tenable Network Security, ManageEngine, LogRhythm and others in Network Monitoring Software. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.