Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View Review

Generate reports and manage everything from one console.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to the customer with the vulnerability scan, analysis, compliance, security positioning, regulatory, configuration of the risk assessment, and with the network monitoring.

What is most valuable?

The features that I have found most valuable are that it is easy to set up. I is easy to manage and every report already has a template so it is easy for us to generate a template with a compliance and execute authority. All the reports we can generate as if it is a new requirement.

Another valuable feature is that we can manage everything with only a single console on the Tenable SecurityCenter. We can pull and define the policy. We can perform every task on the Tenable SecurityCenter.

One more thing is that Tenable SecurityCenter has an R3 feature which makes it very easy to manage or at least own the asset policy that we define.

Another great feature is that it is very easy to generate reports for management. There is no need to manually create them, everything is by steps. We can add on all the templates, we can cost them on the template and we can do everything in the Tenable SecurityCenter.

Lastly, the Tenable SecurityCenter is aligned for customer with the compliance and regulatories. as well.

What needs improvement?

In terms of what could be improved, some customers have a problem with SecurityCenter's ticket system. If I want them to assign one of the issues, they want to assign someone to it or to assign it somewhere else and I want to break up the ticket.

I have been working with Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View for two years.

Tenable is a very stable solution with no downtime. It is smooth, no problems.

I am satisfied with technical support.

The initial setup is easy.

I think that it is very easy, very simple, not difficult. Everything is already best practice. Everything is already bundled on the Tenable appliance feature. We just set up on the VM, and we can run the Tenable Management Console easily.

I  don't think the pricing is a concern, because if we consider on the business, Tenable SecurityCenter provides many things to the customer. Our customer does not have any concerns or worries.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to 10, I would rate Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View a nine.

In the future, if Tenable is includes the ticket system already, it would be very good for our customer. Our customers want to break up their assigned ticket to that team or to someone specific to fix the vulnerability.

Tenable is already in the top three risk management solutions and Tenable is already a leader of vulnerability risk management. I think that in the future, Tenable will keep or stay the leader of vulnerability risk management.

Find out what your peers are saying about Tenable Network Security, ManageEngine, Microsoft and others in Network Monitoring Software. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.