Thycotic Password Reset Server Review

Secure, priced well, and has good support, but the integration could be improved

What is our primary use case?

I'm working in India in a private IT firm and we are working as a consultant for Thycotic, and Azure Development.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is that it provides us with a secure way of managing passwords.

I also like the integration with the Active Directory of the Windows platform. It is really good.

Thycotic has a roadmap for moving to the cloud. The cloud version is also really good.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful to have integration with various platforms, such as Azure Active Directory on multiple platforms. Adding this type of feature can add to Password Reset Server.

I would like to see improvement with the integration with Azure Active Directory. This would mean that we can have support on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, and Mac.

Currently, it is a standalone application, but if it could be combined with other Thycotic products, it would be a good on-premises, as one platform. It would be altogether a very good package.

I have been working with Thycotic Password Reset Server for approximately one year.

This solution is stable.

Technical support is very good.

The initial setup is very easy.

They are priced quite well.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Thycotic Password Reset Server a seven out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Thycotic Password Reset Server reviews from users
...who compared it with CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault
Find out what your peers are saying about Thycotic, ManageEngine, CyberArk and others in Enterprise Password Managers. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.