What is our primary use case?
This solution provides us with increased security when working with privileged accounts. It has well-arranged and detailed logging of privileged accounts. It offers the possibility of secure administration of hardware devices, as well as Linux systems administration from a Windows environment.
How has it helped my organization?
This solution has increased security when working with privileged accounts and automates changes to their passwords.
Detailed logging of privileged account activity.
What is most valuable?
The features that we have found the most valuable are:
- Automatic password rotation to manage the security keys.
- Alerting of abnormal use of credentials.
- Dramatically improving our security posture.
- Facilitating compliance with our safety standards.
- Multiple layers of security and access management for IT admins, robust segregation of role-based duties, and military-grade AES 256 bit encryption.
- Database clustering, load balancing, and unlimited admin mode.
- Out-of-the-box & custom reports.
What needs improvement?
I would like to see the shadowing of ongoing terminal sessions (Remote Desktop Mirroring).
Recording of keyboards in the current Remote Desktop session would be a helpful feature.
For how long have I used the solution?
We have been using solution for about six months.