Turbonomic Review

We have primarily used the automation features of the product to right size the VMs and migrate the VMs to best use the resources we have available.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

It allows our small team manage a larger infrastructure because we can focus our efforts in other areas.

What needs improvement?

It does not fully understand our DR/SRM (active/standby) infrastructure as we have hosts with nothing on them. When running some reports the numbers are off.

5+ years

None.

Excellent.  They have gone out of their way to make sure we are happy with the product.  They have helped us make the system work for us, not against us.

Many free solutions over the years.  Needed something actively developed and reliable.

In-house deployment.

Foglight, VeeamOne, Solarwinds, Xangati

What other advice do I have?

Having longer historical trending on resources has given us insight to our growth potential over the next few years.  This allows us to better budget our needs.

More Turbonomic reviews from users