Turbonomic Review

One of the most valuable features for us was the automation aspect.

Valuable Features

One of the most valuable features for us was the automation aspect. Defining policies to automate the recommendation process helped us in saving valuable time and reducing manual workload. Going one step further we will be implementing the automatic deployment of hosts based on the desired state information coming from Turbonomic. This way we can have hosts dynamically installed and booted based on our workload.

Improvements to My Organization

We have been able to reduce manual labor in keeping our environment healthy performance wise.

Room for Improvement

One of the areas of improvement are the UI. The current UI feels a bit out dated. Although all information is readily available and easily accessible. From what I have heard and seen at VMworld 2016, a new UI is in development and will be released shortly.

Use of Solution

1 year.

Deployment is very simple and straightforward.

None.

Due to the ability to link multiple instance to each other, it can easily be scaled and segmented.

The contacts we had with customer service have been top notch. Very friendly, always willing to help and quick response.

Same as the customer service.

Very simple and straightforward.

Implementation Team