Turbonomic Review

I tend to use the "To Do List" in order to keep my systems efficient.

Valuable Features

The Capacity Planner was invaluable when doing a server consolidation / host migration project. On a daily basis, I tend to use the "To Do List" in order to keep my systems efficient.

Improvements to My Organization

I'm able to work in a more proactive manner and now have less issues to deal with. I'm able to avoid major problems.

Room for Improvement

I'd like to see the creation of custom dashboards become a little more streamlined. I love the concept, but it's the thing I have struggled with the most thus far. I am trying to get dashboards created for application groups, only giving them exposure to certain elements. I can't get as granular as I would like. It also takes several steps in quite a few screens to get things going.

Use of Solution

About 10 months.

Deployment and training were both EXCELLENT.

The system has been stable since day one.

Every support engineer I have worked with has been friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

10 of 10

It was very straightforward - deploy the appliance, add my vCenter Servers and wait for data to populate. Doesn't get much easier than that.

Implementation Team

I implemented the appliance myself with the help of VMTurbo

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The pricing is competitive and the licensing model is flexible. We knew that we would be significantly reducing our host count over the six months following implementation. There were license options available for this exact type of scenario

Other Solutions Considered

Other Advice

We purchased this product because it was the best that we evaluated. I'm very happy with our choice.

More Turbonomic reviews from users