Turbonomic Review

Allows me to keep track of resource use across multiple sites.

What is most valuable?

The real time resource usage and capacity planning have been essential to my work.

How has it helped my organization?

As a one man IT department, keeping track of resource use across multiple sites has been complicated at best. With Operations Manager, I can see my entire infrastructure in one view, in real time.

What needs improvement?

Personally, I find the interface, especially for a new user, to be less than user friendly. I don't think this is an issue due to a poor product, but more because the product can do so much, finding the simple tasks can be difficult. After using for a while, it makes sense, and navigating becomes easier.

Less than 1 year.

None, deployment was smooth and easy.

Top Notch. The one time I need to contact support, they were responsive and courteous.

I have only needed support once, and the technician was knowledgeable and helpful in resolving my issue.

Very straightforward. It took me longer to identify a free IP address on my network than to get the software running.

Direct from Turbonomic.

The pricing is quite fair, especially compared to VMware Operation Manager.

What other advice do I have?

My review is unbiased and true to my use, however I was promised compensation for my review.

More Turbonomic reviews from users