Turbonomic Review

Capacity planning reports are helpful when requesting additional hardware. The dashboard is too basic, could use more details.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features to our organization is the automation of the VM’s to prevent performance issues and to balance the resources of our ESX host. The capacity planning reports are also helpful when requesting for additional hardware.

How has it helped my organization?

I never have to worry about the ESX host CPU and memory utilization anymore and allow VMTurbo to do its job.

What needs improvement?

The dashboard is too basic, could use more details.

3 years

No issues with deployment.

Had issues with the product in the past, where it wasn't reporting correctly. I don't recall the fix, but the support was able to resolve the issue.

No issues have been encountered with scalability

Customer server is always great and respond to my tickets quick.

The technical team are very knowledgeable of the product and knows when to ask for senior assistant when needed.

Never use any previous solutions.

The initial setup was straightforward. Download the appliance and deploy it to our vCenter, configure the network settings and that was pretty much it.

The vendor team assisted with the implementation and we didn't encounter any issues, so they knew what they were doing.

Management dealt with the licensing and pricing.

We looked at vCenter operations manager, but at the time VMTurbo offered more features.

What other advice do I have?

This is a great product, once it's set up, you hardly need to login to the interface.

More Turbonomic reviews from users