Turbonomic Review

The PLAN feature helps us with forecasting and planning resources.

What is most valuable?

We really take advantage of the PLAN feature, as forecasting and planning resources is imperative for effective and efficient operations management. Our fiscal responsibility considerations are key and important.

How has it helped my organization?

As we project growth and expansion, we have to consider high availability and redundancy. We also have to consider business continuity and keeping track of current and future assets. Those items are really key to this program.

What needs improvement?

We would like additional insight into our virtual environment, which increases the credibility and integrity of the systems we manage and administer.

We've been using the product for three years.

Our deployment was seamless.

We haven't experienced any stability issues.

We have been able to scale and use the product without any interruptions.

In our experience, we've had excellent Account Managers. Our questions have been researched and responded to in a timely fashion.

I would give technical support a rating of 9/10. They have been very responsive.

We did not use a solution before this.

We pretty much set up the product from the documentation provided. This was originally one of the few products we researched that was a single virtual appliance.

We implemented in-house

I couldn't give a dollar amount, but this has increased the credibility of our virtual environment.

If you compare other solutions, you'll witness the value of the product.

We evaluated VFoglight.

What other advice do I have?

It's been a great fit for our organization.

More Turbonomic reviews from users