Veeam Backup for Office 365 Review

Good replication functionality, but better documentation and an automatic DR feature would be helpful

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for backup and replication of virtual machines, and the backup of MSL.

The deployment model was on-premises.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the replication functionality.

What needs improvement?

The implementation of this solution needs to be improved. They add multiple features and new versions, which makes it very difficult to follow. They need more documentation, awareness, and assistance.

In the next release, an additional feature would be to have the disaster recovery where the data could restore automatically.

I have been using this solution for two years.

This solution is stable, but we had a problem with the backup until we installed a data protector. After that, we have not experienced any problems with the backup.

We have not needed any technical support, but If you are implementing the solution the assistance is available if needed.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

9.5
More Veeam Backup for Office 365 reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with NetApp Cloud Backup
Learn what your peers think about Veeam Backup for Office 365. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.