Veeam ONE Review

Provides live monitoring and reporting on the health and performance of the virtual environment.

What is most valuable?

• Live monitoring and reporting on the health and performance of the virtual environment.

How has it helped my organization?

Identifies issues in real time, does capacity planning, and performs environmental monitoring that allows us to justify the need for additional resources in real time.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see improvements in the GUI and in navigation.

I have used this solution for four years.

I didn’t encounter any issues with stability.

I didn’t encounter any issues with scalability.

Technical support is excellent.

The installation was straightforward.

We bundle it with Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Availability Suite under the cloud license model. It is very affordable.

What other advice do I have?

I don’t have any negative feedback. It provides a real-time, holistic view of the performance of our environment. It has allowed us to capture resource utilization issues for virtual machines. It allows us to capture information about snapshots, configuration, and performance issues in real-time. It has excellent reporting for capacity planning and management or reporting for customers.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a cloud partner.
More Veeam ONE reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Veeam ONE. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.