What is our primary use case?
Transforming from the physical system to virtualization -- vSphere or Hyper-V, KVM and then monitoring reporting infrastructure.
How has it helped my organization?
The most important problem in the data center system is to monitor and calculate real-time, to be able to accurately forecast or monitor for troubleshooting (not all software can do it).
What is most valuable?
- Optimal calculations for storage systems for operation and backup on DCV, HCI
- Stability and VM loading of the data center.
We have problems with IOPS calculations real-time, uncontrollable IOPS of storage leads to storage infrastructure errors.
What needs improvement?
The additional features are:
- Running control of both network and IOPS on physical infrastructure
- Predicting compatibility requirements to transfer resources from physical to virtual to meet backup RPO and RTO within 15 minutes
- Especially adding application objects to backup VM cluster (Oracle RAC, SQL cluster, AD delegation, Exchange DAG, MySQL Cluster).
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
Find out what your peers are saying about Veeam Software, VMware, Turbonomic and others in Virtualization Management Tools. Updated: January 2021.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.