What is our primary use case?
Transforming from the physical system to virtualization -- vSphere or Hyper-V, KVM and then monitoring reporting infrastructure.
How has it helped my organization?
The most important problem in the data center system is to monitor and calculate real-time, to be able to accurately forecast or monitor for troubleshooting (not all software can do it).
What is most valuable?
- Optimal calculations for storage systems for operation and backup on DCV, HCI
- Stability and VM loading of the data center.
We have problems with IOPS calculations real-time, uncontrollable IOPS of storage leads to storage infrastructure errors.
What needs improvement?
The additional features are:
- Running control of both network and IOPS on physical infrastructure
- Predicting compatibility requirements to transfer resources from physical to virtual to meet backup RPO and RTO within 15 minutes
- Especially adding application objects to backup VM cluster (Oracle RAC, SQL cluster, AD delegation, Exchange DAG, MySQL Cluster).
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer:
Dec 30 2018