Zscaler SASE Review

Cloud security, built-in scalability, and professional technical support

What is our primary use case?

Our role is as consultant, architectural, and pre-sales.

Rather than purchasing new VPNs and other architecture, our clients use Zscaler SASE to allow their workers to work from home due to COVID.

How has it helped my organization?

It decreases the overhead that they are running when it comes to licenses for the VPNs and allows them to merge multiple technologies, such as the VPN capabilities, and the CASB solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are the CASB solutions, which is protecting their Office 365.

What needs improvement?

The interface needs a bit of work. It could be a little more streamlined and more intuitive.

We have been selling this solution for two years.

Our clients are using the latest version.

Absolutely, this is a stable solution. It has been what we expected.

The scalability by definition is kind of intrinsically built-in. Everything that I have seen is easy to scale.

My experience with technical support is that they have always been professional, on point, and very knowledgeable.

The initial setup was straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Zscaler SASE a ten out of ten.

Private Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Zscaler SASE reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco Umbrella
Find out what your peers are saying about Zscaler, Cato Networks, Palo Alto Networks and others in Secure Access Service Edge (SASE). Updated: June 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.