Axway Appcelerator Reviews

rating
Niraj Maharjan
Senior Software Engineer at a tech services company
Jul 17 2018

What do you think of Axway Appcelerator?

What is our primary use case?: I was searching for a reliable tool to develop a native mobile app for both Android and iOS. I found Axway Appcelerator packed with awesome features, that it was easy to learn and easy to build cross-platform. • What is most valuable?: Using the same web technology to develop cross-platform native apps. Cloud-based one-click app build system. • What needs improvement?: It would be awesome if they would work on improving the speed of the app building process. • For how long have I used the solution?: One to three years. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: While compiling, it used to break sometimes and I would have to recompile. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: Scalability is not so good...
it_user996
Anonymous User at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
Jun 29 2017

What is most valuable?

This product is a powerful, cross-platform application development platform. It allows users to leverage existing HTML and javascript skills and it extends them to support platform-specific features. The product has a common codebase for... more»

What needs improvement?

Unlike PhoneGap Titanium, this product relies heavily on the existing Android ADK or iOS SDKs. This makes for a more complicated installation process that is not always straightforward. Like PhoneGap, apps are obviously running within the... more»

What other advice do I have?

Overall, the product is a very good development platform, once you get over the setup. It has great resources to help development; training material and samples are available for almost any scenario. Active development of the platform means... more»
Find out what your peers are saying about Axway, Kony Solutions, IBM and others in Mobile App Platforms.
301,872 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Saurabh Sharma
Business Consultant at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
Jul 16 2018

What do you think of Axway Appcelerator?

What is our primary use case?: Our primary work using this framework is in developing small mobile applications, both enterprise and other. • How has it helped my organization?: Before using it, configuring Android and iOS platforms on a new machine was a big task. Now, it is easy. • What is most valuable?: It is easy to create builds and distribution is very easy. The editor is very friendly. • What needs improvement?: It has hung many times during login and use. Also, it needs a little enhancing for debugging for Android apps. • For how long have I used the solution?: More than five years. • What other advice do I have?: I rate it at seven out of 10, but if the above issues were fixed it would be a nine.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Axway Appcelerator

301,872 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Axway Appcelerator Questions

Axway Appcelerator Projects By Members

Axway Appcelerator Consultants

What is Axway Appcelerator?

Appcelerator Titanium allows you to deliver an immersive user experience at a fraction of the time, but with the same results, of native platforms. Titanium handles device and OS compatibility you build amazing apps.
Also known as
Appcelerator Titanium, Appcelerator
Axway Appcelerator customers
Bracket, Homes.com, Safeguard, Avis, Smuckers, VMWare, Zipcar, Mfoundry, Blackbaud
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Mobile App Platforms solution is right for you?

Download our free Mobile App Platforms Report and find out what your peers are saying about Axway, Kony Solutions, IBM, and more!