CA eHealth Reviews

rating
Vynita Pretorius
Technical Specialist at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Sep 19 2019

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the fact that it sends me canned reports. It's easy to use and easy to update.

What needs improvement?

The only thing I don't like about this solution is the old index shift; it doesn't work very well. So I would like to see improved index shifting. I would also like to see a price reduction.

It is an expensive program. Every time you buy more licenses, it will cost you to get CA support and you will pay even more if you want your remote part of the actual service.

We used LiveHealth but then we stopped using that because the organization wasn't getting good performance out of it.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others would be that, if they'd manage to sort out the indexing problem, it's a wonderful product to use. The biggest lesson I've learned is the deviation of the time. On a scale of one to ten, my rating would be an eight.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About CA eHealth

Find out what your peers are saying about CA (A Broadcom Company), IBM, Micro Focus and others in Network Management Applications. Updated: October 2019.
370,827 professionals have used our research since 2012.

CA eHealth Questions

What is CA eHealth?

eHealth collects and analyzes key performance information (KPI) across your IT infrastructure to provide real-time and predictive performance analysis. This information can guide your staff toward the corrective actions needed to avoid negative impacts on business processes.
Also known as
CA eHealth Performance Manager
CA eHealth customers
BlueCross Blue Shield of Tennessee, Devoteam, Fujitsu Australia and New Zealand , National Informatics Centre, Uttar Pradesh State Unit Lucknow, Punjab National Bank, Racing and Wagering Western Australia, Sicredi
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Network Management Applications Report and find out what your peers are saying about CA (A Broadcom Company), IBM, Micro Focus, and more!