CA eHealth Reviews

industry
rating
Network Manager at a energy/utilities company with 10,001+ employees
Dec 20 2016

What is most valuable?

We have a centralized command center that monitors everything and this is the main tool that we are using. We monitor the entire network infrastructure, including our various data centers. From the data centers to the remote locations, we... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Right now, I'm looking to replace eHealth with the latest CA solution, which is the Performance Manager. I understand there are many new features. We are running an old version, but functionality-wise, the tool itself is a great tool. We get... more»

What needs improvement?

I would mainly like to see an overall view of the application and the infrastructure. Right now, we are limited to the network piece of it. I would like to see a consolidation so that the command center doesn’t need to look at multiple tools,... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About CA eHealth

Find out what your peers are saying about CA Technologies, IBM, Micro Focus and others in Network Management Applications.
288,321 professionals have used our research since 2012.

CA eHealth Questions

CA eHealth Projects By Members

CA eHealth Consultants

What is CA eHealth?

eHealth collects and analyzes key performance information (KPI) across your IT infrastructure to provide real-time and predictive performance analysis. This information can guide your staff toward the corrective actions needed to avoid negative impacts on business processes.
Also known as
CA eHealth Performance Manager
CA eHealth customers
BlueCross Blue Shield of Tennessee, Devoteam, Fujitsu Australia and New Zealand , National Informatics Centre, Uttar Pradesh State Unit Lucknow, Punjab National Bank, Racing and Wagering Western Australia, Sicredi
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Network Management Applications solution is right for you?

Download our free Network Management Applications Report and find out what your peers are saying about CA Technologies, IBM, Micro Focus, and more!