CDN77 Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Richard Bull
Owner at a tech services company
Feb 25 2018

What is most valuable?

The speed boost has been great. There are a lot of images and galleries, so this is important when having those images served locally and... more»

How has it helped my organization?

I selected CDN77. It is extremely easy to set up and integrate with WordPress and purge files as needed through the control panel. The control... more»

What needs improvement?

I only use this service for this use case. For this, it is absolutely fine. I have not tried any of the other features they offer so I cannot... more»

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

I would suggest low usage cases that there are other options available, such as WordPress's own CDN.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Алексей Юдин
Коммерческий директор at a tech vendor
Feb 28 2018

What is most valuable?

* Purge pages: It is a fast solution for updating my content from all datacenters. * Support HTTPS protocol * Details report

How has it helped my organization?

I am the owner of my site and am responsible for improving it with SEO optimization. The speed of pages loading is one of the most important factors for organic search and conversion leads. CDN77 has helped improve load speed on the site.

What needs improvement?

I do not know about the registration now, but a year ago, I had to deal with SEO factors. It was necessary after the registration of a person to send them by the most frequently asked questions. For myself, there was an important question:... more»
Find out what your peers are saying about CDN77.com, StackPath, KeyCDN and others in CDN.
291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.
reviewer854160
User
Broadspectrum
Apr 18 2018

What do you think of CDN77?

Primary Use Case: We are a radio station who serves up music. • Improvements to My Organization: It has improved our organization by providing quick access to resources. • Valuable Features: CDN Speed  Data center availability around the world • Room for Improvement: This product satisfies our company needs. No additional features are required as far as we are concerned. • Use of Solution: More than five years. • Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing: Regarding the pricing, it is expensive. It may not suit others. I suggest a lower recharge level and also to remove the credit expiry time.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About CDN77

291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.

CDN77 Questions

CDN77 Projects By Members

CDN77 Consultants

What is CDN77?

CDN77 is an innovation leading content delivery network provider with global coverage of 32+ PoPs on 5 continents.

CDN77 is a great solution for many use cases - website acceleration and security, live streaming, VOD, gaming, software distribution and private CDN.

Get a 14-day free trial with unlimited features and 24/7 live support. No credit card needed. Make your content delivery faster and more secure within 5 minutes.

CDN77 customers
Hubble Space Telescope & European Southern Observatory, Oracle, Scania, CentOS, bet-at-home.com, Playrix, Epom Ad Server
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which CDN solution is right for you?

Download our free CDN Report and find out what your peers are saying about CDN77.com, StackPath, KeyCDN, and more!