Check Point Capsule Software [EOL] OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Check Point Capsule Software [EOL]?

Mobile security and complexity don’t have to go hand in hand. Check Point Capsule is one seamless solution that addresses all your mobile security needs. Capsule protects your mobile devices from threats, provides a secure business environment for mobile device use and protects business documents wherever they go. Learn more about Check Point Capsule.

Download the Mobile Data Protection Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Check Point Capsule Software [EOL] Customers

Ultima Business Solutions, Terma

Check Point Capsule Software [EOL] Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Check Point Capsule Software [EOL] pricing:
  • "The costs and licensing methods are not clear to me also because we purchased a maxi package that already included the option of using this product."

Check Point Capsule Software [EOL] Reviews

VN
System and Network Administrator at Auriga - The banking e-volution
Simple to install, requires no special hardware, no limits to scalability

• "It is very simple to install and use."
  • "There should be more clarity when it comes to licensing because it is difficult to understand."

What is our primary use case?

We have used this product to grant access to company management on mobile devices. We had already implemented this, but we were bound to having to use a laptop.

With this app, we have also made work more enjoyable. We all know that it is more comfortable to hold a tablet or smartphone than a laptop.

How has it helped my organization?

For employees in some sectors, we were able to stop providing them with laptops because they could do everything with a smartphone or tablet. This has allowed us to eliminate both the direct costs related to the purchase of laptops and above all, the indirect costs. In this context, indirect costs are those related to hardware and software maintenance, as well as related risks such as viruses and data loss.

Clearly, most of these benefits have been obtained with external collaborators with whom we have been able to share business solutions through this solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is how easy it is to deploy. You will not believe it but I bring you my real experience. At first, we were very hesitant of this application because we didn't want to engage in managing additional software. Then, a colleague installed it independently and began to use the company management system from a smartphone instead of a laptop, without any intervention necessary on our part.

The colleague downloaded this application from the store himself and used the same credentials and the same links that he used on his company laptop. This surprised us a lot and we were able to introduce this new product without lifting a finger. We simply told our employees to download it and use the credentials they already have. This was fantastic!

What needs improvement?

There should be more clarity when it comes to licensing because it is difficult to understand. In fact, it is still not clear to me.

Greater visibility should be available to the company when employees are using it.

We have been using Check Point Capsule for five years.

It is very stable and we have never reported problems directly attributable to this product.

I see no limits on large-scale use.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

It is very simple to install and use. The installation did not require any special hardware requirements, so we did not have to incur additional costs to change devices.

We implemented it without external support.

Setup is simple and immediate. Any person who normally uses a smartphone can do it. The costs and licensing methods are not clear to me also because we purchased a maxi package that already included the option of using this product.

We did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

It is difficult to effectively suggest what needs improvement. In our situation, the Check Point Capsule Software works fine as it is.

More than anything else, I think that the modality of distribution and publication of this product should be improved. Most of the time, it is confused with other Check Point applications.

Product Categories
Mobile Data Protection
Download our free Mobile Data Protection Report and find out what your peers are saying about Check Point, Microsoft, WinMagic, and more!