Compuware Topaz Workbench Reviews
User Assessments By Topic About Compuware Topaz Workbench
Compuware Topaz Workbench Questions
What is Compuware Topaz Workbench?
Topaz Workbench provides an intuitive interface that enables developers of all experience levels to initiate Compuware’s industry-leading developer tools, Abend-AID, File-AID, Hiperstation, Xpediter and Strobe, as well as non-Compuware products and distributed solutions in the same environment.
Through Topaz Workbench, mainframe teams can:
- Access Compuware development tools, providing the ability to visualize complex application logic and data relationships, make changes to code, test and debug, and performance tune
- Leverage existing Eclipse frameworks and integrations with popular open-system tools
- Manage source code and promote artifacts through the development lifecycle via integration with ISPW
- Leverage a multi-language, multi-platform source code editor
- Use JES functions like job submission, review, print and purge
- Use Host Explorer for z/OS navigation, including dataset management (i.e., allocation, recall, deletion); build mainframe projects to isolate and quickly access files associated with a unit of work
- Copy files from one LPAR to another with a simple drag and drop or right click; data is compressed and the processing is zIIP enabled for optimal performance
- Leverage integrations with other industry-leading tools
Compuware Topaz Workbench customers