InterSystems Ensemble Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
software463221
Software Engineer at a tech vendor
May 21 2017

What is most valuable?

* We use Ensemble mostly for web services (clients and services). * All messages and events are stored, so we can... more»

How has it helped my organization?

We have been using Ensemble from the beginning, so I cannot compare the situation before and after its use.

What needs improvement?

It would be good to enhance the schedule interface. There is no indication that lets us know if a module has stopped.... more»

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

The pricing policy of InterSystems is very flexible. It's better to connect with their office directly for such questions.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

I am not aware of any previous solutions in use.

What other advice do I have??

Knowledge of cache administration will help you very much.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About InterSystems Ensemble

Find out what your peers are saying about InterSystems, Apache, Microsoft and others in Application Infrastructure.
291,567 professionals have used our research since 2012.

InterSystems Ensemble Questions

InterSystems Ensemble Projects By Members

InterSystems Ensemble Consultants

What is InterSystems Ensemble?

Integration platform that includes an enterprise service bus along with business process management, event processing and data analytics.
Also known as
Ensemble
InterSystems Ensemble customers
CysNET, Pennine Acute Hospitals, Kettering Health Network, Objectway, WS trends, Ontario Systems, Assurenet, 3M, Northgate Public Services, CentraCare
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Application Infrastructure solution is right for you?

Download our free Application Infrastructure Report and find out what your peers are saying about InterSystems, Apache, Microsoft, and more!