Juniper NetScreen [EOL] Reviews

rating
Ben Chiew
Network and Security Engineer
Jul 15 2017

What is most valuable?

It is easy to use with access via CLI and GUI. It also has good stability.

How has it helped my organization?

I am not able to answer this question.

What needs improvement?

Features which could be improved include the search functions and the database size. From what I remember it wasn't... more»

As far as I know the pricing and licensing is OK.

I am not aware of any previous solutions.

What other advice do I have?

I don't think this is relevant for a device that is EOL.
ProductLd10b
Product Line Manager at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jul 14 2017

What do you think of Juniper NetScreen [EOL]?

What is most valuable?: Policies IPSec VPN Dynamic routing (OSPF) Dual ISP failover Great debugging Responsive web user interface • How has it helped my organization?: Stable products provide no downtime in customer networks. Their business depends on stable equipment. • What needs improvement?: Next-Generation Firewall functionalities. There could be better logging and reporting capabilities. • For how long have I used the solution?: We have used the solution for more than 12 years. Some customers still run the Juniper NetScreen platform. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: We encountered a few minor issues, but solved them with a great Juniper JTAC team. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: We did not encounter any...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Juniper NetScreen [EOL]

Find out what your peers are saying about Juniper, Fortinet, pfSense and others in Firewalls.
301,872 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Juniper NetScreen [EOL] Questions

Juniper NetScreen [EOL] Projects By Members

Juniper NetScreen [EOL] Consultants

What is Juniper NetScreen [EOL]?

The Juniper Networks NetScreen Series is a line of purpose-built, high-performance security systems designed for large enterprise, carrier, and data center networks. Architected with both existing and future network design in mind, the NetScreen Series consists of two platforms: the 2-slot NetScreen-5200 and the 4-slot NetScreen-5400. Integrating firewall, VPN, traffic management functionality, Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection in a low profile modular chassis, the NetScreen Series delivers scalable performance for the most demanding network environments.
Juniper NetScreen [EOL] customers
LIME, Telecom Italia
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Firewalls solution is right for you?

Download our free Firewalls Report and find out what your peers are saying about Juniper, Fortinet, pfSense, and more!