Nutanix Prism Pro Overview
Nutanix Prism Pro is the #3 ranked solution in our list of top Virtualization Management Tools. It is most often compared to VMware vRealize Operations (vROps): Nutanix Prism Pro vs VMware vRealize Operations (vROps)
What is Nutanix Prism Pro?
Streamline infrastructure operations with the help of advanced machine intelligence. Powered by advanced machine learning technology, Prism Pro can mine large volumes of system data to automate common tasks and generate actionable insights to optimize virtualization, infrastructure management, and everyday operations. Prism Pro leverages predictive analytics to make critical planning, performance management, and operational insights actionable.
Nutanix Prism Pro Buyer's Guide
Download the Nutanix Prism Pro Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Nutanix Prism Pro CustomersJetBlue, International Speedway Corporation, Volkswagen SAIC, Brighton and Hove City Council, Foresters Financial, Janus International Group, Cloud Comrade, Serco
Nutanix Prism Pro Video
What users are saying about Nutanix Prism Pro pricing:
- "Don't unlicense your Prism licensing. Pro is the strict minimum for real infrastructure. Go with at least Pro and not with the starter. Ultimate was the best choice for me."
- "It's cost-effective. It's not necessarily cheap, but it's also not inordinately expensive. It comes down to how much you use it to offset some of the costs."
- "Nutanix has good central management tools where one guy can manage the entire system. Looking at other systems, I need a guy to manage the servers and another guy to manage the cell network and storage. I need a bigger team for other solutions compared to Nutanix where I can use a small team and reduce my operations to manage the cluster. Sometimes what you hear with this solution is, "It is so expensive," but the cost and benefits that Nutanix has inside are really good."
- "Some people say that Nutanix is a bit more expensive. However, when we were looking at Nutanix versus Cisco and NetApp before deploying this solution, the prices were very similar. Being a government entity, we got a bit more of a discount on Nutanix so it was a bit cheaper. The time savings after the fact has been really worth it."
- "Prism Pro is a bit more upfront. It costs a bit more for some of the features that you get. We have four clusters, and two of them don't have Prism Pro because they weren't even available with what we bought. Those two clusters also run well, but they don't have all the features."