Pure FlashArray X NVMe Overview
What is Pure FlashArray X NVMe?
Pure Storage FlashArray//X is the world’s first enterprise-class, all-NVMe flash storage array. It represents a new class of storage – shared accelerated storage, which is a term coined by Gartner – that delivers major breakthroughs in performance, simplicity, and consolidation.
Pure FlashArray X NVMe is also known as Pure FlashArray//X NVMe, Pure FlashArray//X, FlashArray//X.
Pure FlashArray X NVMe Buyer's Guide
Download the Pure FlashArray X NVMe Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Pure FlashArray X NVMe Customers
Fremont Bank, Judson ISD, The Nielsen Company
Pure FlashArray X NVMe Video
What users are saying about Pure FlashArray X NVMe pricing:
- "Its price could be better. It is not too expensive, but it is the high-end cost. It is kind of a Rolls-Royce. You pay a lot, but you get a lot out of it. So, the price pressure on the way down would be great, but at the end of the day, if you need to do the work, you just pay for it."
- "As far as the licensing costs, everything is included in the license."
- "They can tout the functionality and cutting edge technology that they have, but that's where the price tag comes in. The cost is high, but I think as they grow their business and get more customers that it will probably go down a little bit."
- "We pay approximately $50,000 USD per year in licensing fees."
- "With VMware, we pay $300,000 annually."
Pure FlashArray X NVMe Reviews
Learn what your peers think about Pure FlashArray X NVMe. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
457,459 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 1 more Pure FlashArray X NVMe Reviews