QualysGuard Policy Compliance Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Sec82190DT
Head of Information Security Department at a financial services firm with 201-500 employees
Apr 16 2018

What is most valuable?

It gives us very good compliance reports with the standards that we are choosing. The reports are very comprehensive and they are very lucid... more»

How has it helped my organization?

We have tightened our infrastructure using the solution and it's a safer environment from cyber crime and cyber attacks.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of any improvements, but I am interested in other modules, if there are any.

This is our first such solution. We needed it because of the regulation that appeared a year ago.

What other advice do I have?

When selecting a vendor, the most important criterion is price, at least according to our management board. It's quite a good solution. Do a... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About QualysGuard Policy Compliance

Have A Question About IT Governance?

Our experts can help. 301,499 professionals have used our research on 6,727 solutions.

QualysGuard Policy Compliance Questions

QualysGuard Policy Compliance Projects By Members

QualysGuard Policy Compliance Consultants

What is QualysGuard Policy Compliance?

Qualys Policy Compliance (PC) automates the collection of technical controls from information assets within the enterprise, and maps this information to policies to fix and document compliance with regulations and business mandates. It provides compliance reporting by leveraging a comprehensive knowledge-base that is mapped to prevalent security regulations, industry standards and compliance frameworks.
QualysGuard Policy Compliance customers