Anritsu Oscilloscopes Review

The jitter function included in the system has helped me in terms of improving the capabilities of our product, but more improvement can be done on the PAM-4 part

What is our primary use case?

We use it for the transceiver that we have in my company.

The application space that we are using the solution to target is high-speed serial. We are testing for the part the transceiver for use in fiber optic technology. So, I'm testing the Honda GN400 Jeep PAM-4.

How has it helped my organization?

The jitter function included in the system has helped me in terms of improving the capabilities of our product.

What is most valuable?

Right now, they have all the features which are included in my validation test.

User interface is pretty easy to use.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes, the forms keep changing because of new product technology. If they could reduce the amount of change in the form, this would be good.

A lot more improvement can be done on the PAM-4 part.

More than five years.

We are pretty much utilizing the full bandwidth of the product.

I have the initial contact for the product and can get in touch with him very fast. I contact him very frequently.

Most of the time, we can solve all the issues using the support.

Most of the time, we have used the most expensive solution, like the one from Keysight. Then, Anritsu came out a bit later with their solutions, but for a cheaper price, which is why we switched.

Price-wise, it is much cheaper than its competitors.

The first version of the product is always expensive, then once there is competition, it will be cheaper.

We have also tried Keysight and Tektronix.

We did get a demo before purchasing, so we could see performance-wise the features that they would apply and how they would compare.

What other advice do I have?

The features are pretty much the same as an expensive competitor, but the price is better. If you have a lot of money to spend, then go for the most advanced solution. However, if you have money constraints, this the best solution for your application.

We are using this product to support connected devices.

We are measuring signals for PAM-4.